Our college have excellent record of placement because a wide variety and huge number of companies visit our college for the recruitment of the students. Whether it is multinational or Indian pharmaceutical companies, renowned or prestigious companies, every kind of companies visit us to recruit the students of our college as their employees.
For the recruitment of the students, the college has constituted a placement cell which is headed by a Director. The cell is basically used to guide and help students for placement and training during the vacations. In this cell, there is a Placement Officer also which works with the director. This cell has a strong database of potential employers.
Along with this, there are lots of activities carries out by this cell. Have a look on such activities.
- To deliver the communication between the Academics and Industry.
- To work as an intermediating between the students and industries
- To choose the students for awards to the reports of the best projects.
- To organize and arrange the seminars and group discussions for the benefit of students.
- To prepare the students to write project proposals, train them for the interviews and presentations
- To observe the progress of students working with industries.
- To recognize the job vacancies in various industries for placement and to deliver the information about the vacancies to the students