Rules & Regulations
There are lots of general and special rules made by the college authorities, which a student need to follow. These rules and regulations are made with regard to the conduct of students inside and outside of the college. If a student caught violating the rules then the final decision will be of college authorities. Not only the students, but parents also have to agree these rules while the admission of the student.
- It is necessary for the students to read the notice displayed on the College Notice Boards regularly.
- The use of mobile phones are prohibited inside the college. If any student caught using the mobile phone in class or playground or in any location of the college then he or she have to pay the fine of 500 rupees.
- No student will disturb the fellow students and other class inside the college.
- No student shall decline to disclose his identity inside the college.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks, smoking, ragging, intoxicants and narcotic drugs and any other material that is disagreeable by the Principal of the College is strictly banned inside the college.
- Student should attend their lecture instead of loitering in the college premises.
- Ragging is strictly banned inside the college. Thus, if any student caught doing ragging then he shall be expelled from the College and his admission will get cancelled.
- In the college, there should be no formation of any association and society and no meeting will be organized without permission of the principal.
- Student must keep the college clean and hygienic without causing any kind of harm and damage to the property. If any student caught harming the property then he will be punished.
- No student will collect any kind of money without the prior sanction of the Principal whether it is trip, educational visit, get together, notes or any other.
- The matters dealing with the College administration should not be passed to the press.
- If you lost and found something then you need to report in the college office during the office hours.
- No act is allowed by the student which is against the image of the college.
- Improper language and disobedience is sufficient reason for the suspension of the student.
- If you want signature of the principal on any document then you need to contact to the office before two days in advance.
- If any student caught for making false statement or altering with certificates and records will entail punishing action against him.
- If there is any change in your personal information then it is your responsibility to immediately intimate, in writing, to the College office.
- Students are not allowed to bring the eatables in the class, library and other places.
- For the leave regarding illness, student have to give application with medical certificate to the office.
- If a student find any error in document, mark sheet, roll no. then they need to bring it to the notice of the Office.
- The admissions are valid only for the single academic year and the students need to renew their admission by an application in the prescribed form for every subsequent year of study in this college.
- The matters that are not covered by the existing rules will be the complete decision of the principal.